Arrange the numbers 1-9 in a 3×3 square using each once only, according to the following rules:
- exactly one prime number is directly above a prime number that’s two numbers less;
- each pair of opposite corners sums to the same square total and exactly two columns share another square total;
- exactly one prime number is directly to the left of a non-prime number that’s two numbers greater;
- directly above exactly one square number is a number that’s four numbers greater; and
- directly to the right of exactly one cubic number is a number that’s one number greater.