How does your company collaborate on Projects?
The Engineering Daily is embarking on an ambitious project to create a project management and collaboration tool specifically for engineers. This tool will be entirely hosted online and we intend it to be the most useful resource for engineers. As such, we are soliciting comments from engineers to help us build this tool.
We want to know:
- How does your company presently collaborate on projects?
- What online tools are you using currently for that very purpose?
- How big is your company?
- What are some of the biggest challenges your company faces in managing engineering projects from start to completion?
- Would a cloud-hosted project management solution suite your company needs?
- What type of features would you want to have in such as system?
Please send your email responses to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by admin
on Dec 4th, 2012 and filed under Articles
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.