Brain Teaser – Determine the code to open the briefcase
Doug had forgotten the 5 digit code to his briefcase. However, he did remember five clues:
- The fifth number plus the third number equals fourteen;
- The fourth number is one more than the second number;
- The first number is one less than twice the second number;
- The second number plus the third number equals ten; and
- The sum of all five numbers is 30.
What were the five numbers and in what order?
Posted by Treesha James PE
on Jan 23rd, 2010 and filed under Articles
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.