To do that, visit IPSW Downloader and choose the device you are willing to download for, then tap the right IPSW file corresponding with the device and iOS version to download. After finishing the right firmware file downloading, follow below steps to update or restore your iPhone/iPad/iPod. Also, you can turn off the antivirus software temporarily to settle iOS 13 firmware not compatible.
- These tools help you to effortlessly restore your iMessage, SMS, contacts, notes, photo, video, and more.
- Whenever you encounter any iOS update error, try the above fixes and enjoy the benefits of your latest iOS.
- I finally tried a hard reset by pressing down the volume down and power buttons at the same time.
- Or, give it a shot at Passvers iOS System Recovery if you have no backups.
- It’s so frustrating to run into the iPhone black screen of death.
- To help our readers, we have come up with some bonus tips to fix iPhone won’t restore problem.
Here are the most commons reasons for iOS won’t update. It worked nearly perfectly after I set back the 5s to factory settings and put in the SIM card before trying to do the backup again. We describe how the first technique below, and our guide on backup recovery covers the second technique. Randall Blackburn has worked for several Fortune 1000 companies as a technical writer over the past seven years. He has produced a wide variety of technical documentation, including detailed programming specifications and research papers.
Randall has also acquired several years’ experience writing web content. Decipher Backup Repair runs on your computer and NOT directly on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Tap link download the free trial button above to send yourself a download link for Mac and Windows. Press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” and “Home” buttons simultaneously.
In addition, you can also try the solutions in this article. In some cases, iTunes/Finder will detect that your iPhone is in recovery mode and show the above window. If not, you can put your iPhone into recovery mode manually. As a rule, we can do nothing if iPhone won’t turn on due to hardware issues, so you had better take your iPhone to Apple Store. All solid-state drives (SSDs) have a limited lifespan.
Here is a video tutorial about how to recover lost data with this software. Should you have any questions, please leave a message in the following comment zone. Update your iOS devices to the latest iOS version to prevent the iPhone White Screen of Death.