In order to cast a wider net around the civil engineering community, CivilEngineeringCentral.com has fully integrated its brand to be fully compatible with the major Web 2.0 & social/business networking sites so you can stay up to date on all the latest “goings on” at CivilEngineeringCentral.com!
CivilEngineeringCentral.com has established the Civil Engineering Central Group on Linkedin. With nearly 2600 members to date, the goal of this group is to help members:
- Reach a wide array of members of the Civil Engineering community (Civil & Structural Engineers, Civil Engineering Executives, Environmental Professionals, Construction Professionals, Land Surveyors, GIS Professionals, A/E Marketing Professionals, HR Professionals, Hiring Managers, Civil Engineering Students, Planners, Designers and all other members of the civil engineering community).
- To share ideas, ask questions, provide answers, share stories, to make connections and to learn the utilization of our Discussion Board & Blog.
- Know more than a name – view rich professional profiles from fellow Civil Engineering Central Group members.
- Read interesting articles written by your peers by signing up for the monthly e-newsletter.
- Unlike most other group discussion boards which contain mainly recruiters advertising open positions, we do not allow for it. Our discussion board is used to discuss the relevant issues effecting your career, your work environment, technology, and any other civil engineering related issues that our members have a passion for.
Link To Join Our Linkedin Group:
We would like to invite all members who are actively involved in the civil engineering community to join the newly created FAN PAGE for CivilEngineeringCentral.com on Facebook:
Link to join our Facebook fan page: http://tinyurl.com/CECFanPage
Our fan page feeds in our weekly blog and civil engineering job updates as new positions are posted on our site. Learn about, share and join the Civil Engineering Central group on Linkedin. And each month we will publish our e-newsletter article which is written by a member of the civil engineering community.
Do you tweet? Well, we now do and we would like to invite you to follow us – updates not only as to activity on our site, but civil engineering news updates as well:
Link to follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/civilengineers
CivilEngineeringCentral.com the web’s premier niche job board and resume database catering exclusively to the civil engineering industry. CivilEngineeringCentral.com also hosts a weekly blog, publishes a monthly e-newsletters written by industry experts and provides an avenue for civil engineering professionals to pursue continuing education and professional development hours through their partnership with McKissock.